Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Jill and I reside in rural Northern Illinois. I have been hooked on digital scrapbooking since 2006 when I stumbled upon it quite by accident. I am also an avid photographer and have recently started creating hybrid projects ... what fun! This blog is my way of sharing some of my creativity and photography with you ... I hope you enjoy it and stop by often!

Friday, November 16, 2012

November 16 New Releases

Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!  Brisk and sunny here in northern Illinois!

Wanted to share a few awesome new releases with you today ...

 Created using Family Gathering, Juno Designs kit - it can be found @ the Scrapmatters Store

Created using Jennifer Labre's fun Movie Magic kit also found @ the ScrapMatters Store
 
 

This page was created using the November Monthly Mix found at the GingerScraps Store 
 
Thanks for visiting - wishing you a great weekend!!
 

1 comment: