Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Jill and I reside in rural Northern Illinois. I have been hooked on digital scrapbooking since 2006 when I stumbled upon it quite by accident. I am also an avid photographer and have recently started creating hybrid projects ... what fun! This blog is my way of sharing some of my creativity and photography with you ... I hope you enjoy it and stop by often!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Give Yourself a LIttle TLC Jars

A few weeks ago I saw a "Pamper Yourself" gift jar idea ... this is my take on the project.

A mason jar had been used for the project I spotted earlier, but I decided to go with another type of jar ... 
 I found the cool cylinder vases at the Dollar store ... the price was right and I think they turned out pretty cute.

I picked up fuzzy socks at Kohl's ... shower gel and mini candles are from Bath and Body Works and Lotions from Gordman's ... and of course, I had to throw in Ghidadelli Chocolates!

I printed the greeting on the little card first then used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the envelope and card.





I hope my friends enjoy getting these fun little gifts as much as I enjoyed putting them together for them!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment