Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Jill and I reside in rural Northern Illinois. I have been hooked on digital scrapbooking since 2006 when I stumbled upon it quite by accident. I am also an avid photographer and have recently started creating hybrid projects ... what fun! This blog is my way of sharing some of my creativity and photography with you ... I hope you enjoy it and stop by often!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking

Digital scrapbooking has been an important part of my life since 2006 when I discovered it while searching the internet for computer crafts.  Once I tried it there was absolutely no turning back! In 2006 digital scrapbooking was a relatively new concept but today the internet is full of digital scrap sites, stores, galleries and forums.  

I have been blessed with the opportunity to work with some awesome designers and am currently a member of the Gingerscraps Creative Team, Jennifer Labre Designs Creative Team, LDrag Designs Creative Team and Juno Designs Creative Team.   

Here are a few pages I've recently created:

Lake Michigan Created using Seaside by Connie Prince

 Available at the Gingerscraps Store

 My Mornings Created using Just Another Day by Jennifer Labre Designs
Available at the ScrapMatters Store

Love Created using Love Struck by LDrag Designs
Available at the ScrapMatters store

No comments:

Post a Comment