Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Jill and I reside in rural Northern Illinois. I have been hooked on digital scrapbooking since 2006 when I stumbled upon it quite by accident. I am also an avid photographer and have recently started creating hybrid projects ... what fun! This blog is my way of sharing some of my creativity and photography with you ... I hope you enjoy it and stop by often!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall Photos of JoDaviess County

Early in October I went on a "photo safari" (hosted by Chicago Photo Safari) we drove through several parts of the county and were able to capture as many photos as our hearts desired during the day.  Here are a few of the hundreds of photos I snapped during our journey ... enjoy!!

These photos were taken on Devil's Ladder Road just outside of Galena




Taken @ the Galena Winery
 

1 comment: