Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Jill and I reside in rural Northern Illinois. I have been hooked on digital scrapbooking since 2006 when I stumbled upon it quite by accident. I am also an avid photographer and have recently started creating hybrid projects ... what fun! This blog is my way of sharing some of my creativity and photography with you ... I hope you enjoy it and stop by often!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Vintage Photos

Dad and Mom passed along lots of vintage photos to me - I'm so happy to have them.  I have scanned some, but have hundreds I need to get scanned and filed away.

Here's a page I created using a kit designed by Connie Prince (thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a guest on your creative team during December Connie!!).  The kit is available in Connie's store @ Scrapbook Bytes - the name of the kit is "We Are Family" 


Here is another page I created using a photo of my oldest sister.  I just can't help but smile when every time I look at the photo!  

The page was created for a challenge hosted by Juno Designs at ScrapMatters, using the quote: "Just be who you want to be, not what others want to see."  When I signed up for the challenge I really didn't think I would make a page that took the quote quite "literally" ... but that's how it turned out.


Kit credits for the above page:  Serene Breeze by LDrag Designs, Love Letters by Down This Road, Winter Breeze and My Favorite Things by Megan's Creations - all found @ the ScrapMatters Store

No comments:

Post a Comment