Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Jill and I reside in rural Northern Illinois. I have been hooked on digital scrapbooking since 2006 when I stumbled upon it quite by accident. I am also an avid photographer and have recently started creating hybrid projects ... what fun! This blog is my way of sharing some of my creativity and photography with you ... I hope you enjoy it and stop by often!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Better Luck Next Year

Juno Designs has a new release today ... Season of Joy available at the ScrapMatters store
 Isn't the kit wonerful??  Not only did the colors first grab me, but the assortment of awesome elements is superb!
I have scrapped this picture before - and intend on doing so each holiday season because it is just too funny ... it makes me smile every time I see it!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment