Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Jill and I reside in rural Northern Illinois. I have been hooked on digital scrapbooking since 2006 when I stumbled upon it quite by accident. I am also an avid photographer and have recently started creating hybrid projects ... what fun! This blog is my way of sharing some of my creativity and photography with you ... I hope you enjoy it and stop by often!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Digi Dare

I have been stalking the Digi Dares Blog for awhile now - and today decided I'd play along ... phew - it was more of a challenge than I thought it would be - and I just finished.

The "daring" details:
WEEKS DARE
Split Personality. I want to know what makes you go really happy and really upset (or sad, or just plain grumpy). Celebrations and parties are starting to pop here and there for the holidays and let’s just say I am a big grumpy holiday gal. (Dalis wrote this awesome dare, but this kinda describes me too.  Feel free to go holiday or maybe even go with someone else’s perspective.)
Tell me the little things or the big things, we want to know it all! Is it the strong disgusting smell of cinnamon pine cones that make you feel like you want to RUN! Or is the homemade air scents that makes you sing along.
Dare Flairs:
1- Split the page.
2- Use different (very different colors) for each side of your page
3- Use some kind of metal on the grumpy side and something soft like curly ribbons or flowers in the happy side.
4- Journal (list or paragraph it doesn’t matter)

And here is my page:
  Credits for my page include:
Count the Ways by Juno Designs
Happy To Be Me by Joyful Heart Designs
Vintage Desktop by Litabelle Designs
Come Alive by Connie Prince
We Are Family by Connie Prince
Blessings of Life by Juno Designs
Blackbird by Stolen Moments
Home For the Holidays by Stolen Moments & SugarPlum Paperie
Journey of the Heart by KimBroedelet & Elisie's Pieces
Just Sail Away by LDrag Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment